Long Version Video
is under construction
My workflow and device set up
A photographer always needs a high efficient workflow.
Besides, keeping files safe and organized is also important.
Here is how I achieve that.
Workflow and device set up
1. A high power thunderbolt hub is the heart of my system
2. When I get home, I use only one Thunderbolt 3 cable to connect the hub and the laptop
3. Hard drives, SD card, and the monitor all connects my laptop though the hub
4. I use Raid 1 on the NAS to keep files safe. If any of the constituent drives fails, the other one still alive
5. I sorting my files by [device name] - [Date, content name] - [raw/jpeg]
6. When I am traveling, I normally save my files on a portable hard drive, iPad, and NAS if possible
7. When I deliver photos to my clients, I upload them on Google drive. This is one more way to back up data